General Terms and Conditions for the use of imagehost.app
1. Users of the https://imagehost.app
website are obliged to comply with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions if they wish to use the services provided by the website. By using the website, you declare that you accept the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The operator reserves the right to unilaterally modify the provisions of these Terms and Conditions. By using the website following a modification, the user accepts the modified terms. If there is a change in the conditions of use, we will immediately notify the users of the website who use the site of this on the homepage.
3. The content uploaded by you may not contain data obtained in a manner prohibited by the law on the prohibition of unfair market practices and competition restrictions.
4. The pictures uploaded by you may not contain elements that violate copyrights, false data of misleading nature, or other content that is capable of adversely affecting the intellectual, physical or moral development of minors.
5. If you upload a picture that may adversely affect the intellectual, physical or moral development of minors, you are required to indicate this when uploading the picture. In this case, the uploaded picture will not be displayed on the site publicly; it can only be accessed through the URL provided by us.
6. If your uploaded picture contains erotic content, you are obliged to indicate this in the "The image may contain harmful content for children" section when uploading the picture. The same applies if you believe that viewing the uploaded picture may be harmful to minors.
7. It is prohibited to upload pornographic or erotic images that constitute a criminal offense, including situations where the person depicted did not give consent to the display of the images or where a minor is depicted.
8. By using the website, you declare that you are solely responsible for all content uploaded by you. The operator does not assume any responsibility for the images shared by the user.
9. The user acknowledges that the operator may place advertisements on the images uploaded by them, unless the operator provides ad-free service upon individual request.
10. If the service provider deems the content uploaded by the user to be incompatible with social norms, the publicly available image may be restricted to private viewing, or deleted permanently without explanation.
11. When uploading an image, we store the user's IP address (and their email address in the case of a registered user), which we do not disclose to third parties for marketing purposes. We are only obliged to disclose this information to authorized official authorities as defined by law, who can send a request to the email address found in the "Contact" section. We will respond to any such request within 2-3 days, and if possible, we will fulfill our obligation to provide information.
12. The images uploaded to us (regardless of registration) are stored for an unlimited period of time until the uploader deletes them, or if we are obligated by law to delete them.
13. Images uploaded without registration will only be deleted in justified cases, provided that you can prove that you uploaded them.
14. If you believe that your data has been misused in a picture found on our platform (including unauthorized use of a picture depicting you or containing personal information), we are obliged to delete the respective image once we are convinced that the requester is indeed the person depicted. However, we will only provide information to authorities about who uploaded the image; we cannot disclose any personal information about the affected person.
15. In case we receive a request from authorities to delete an image, we will take necessary actions to permanently and irretrievably remove the data from our server as soon as possible.
16. Unregistered users can upload images up to a maximum size of 10 MB per image, while registered users can upload images up to 25 MB. All registered users are subject to the same regulations as guests.
17. Every registered user can delete their uploaded images at any time and also has access to additional features that facilitate managing their images. Registered users can create galleries, upload images to their galleries, and restrict access to their images.
18. Registered users have access to various additional functions such as chat and bug report interfaces, and can also edit the permissions and settings of their uploaded images.